1. The lottery will take place from October 28th, 9am until December 22 (first draw) 7am January 6 2021 to March 31 second round draw, April 7 2021 to July 30th 3rd round draw, and August 4 to October 27 2021 fourth round draw. The Raffle winning number will be announced at 98 the Beach 382 Goderich St, Port Elgin, December 18 830am AND www.saugeenshores5050.com.
2. The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the 5050 Raffle:
· Employees of Saugeen Memorial Hospital Foundation
· Persons under the age of 18
· Intoxicated Persons
3. Tickets are: ADJUST TICKET PRICES AS REQUIRED
· 10 raffle numbers for $20
· 50 raffle numbers for $50
· 150 raffle numbers for $100.
· 500 raffle numbers for $200
4. In order to qualify for a chance to win the 5050 raffle patrons must purchase a ticket for the current 5050 Raffle.
5. Tickets will be sold using electronic raffle systems supplied by Bump Worldwide Inc. an approved vendor of the AGCO.
6. Raffle tickets will be available to online at: saugeenshores5050.com.
7. Online purchases shall be made by Credit Card Exclusively.
8. The Raffle winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generation (RNG) system from all raffle numbers sold for that Raffle.
9. The Raffle winner shall be awarded the Raffle prize amount stipulate in (4.1).
10. The estimated amount of the Raffle prize will be shown on: saugeenshores5050.com.
11. All winner shall be contacted by the telephone and/or address provided during the ticket purchase checkout process.
12. Should there be any dispute over the identify of the purchaser of a winning ticket for the 5050 Raffle the issue will be forwarded to the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO) and appropriate authorities for guidance.
13. The Raffle ticket holder has six months in which to claim their prize from the date of the draw their ticket was purchase for.
14. The Raffle winner has six months in which to claim their prize from the date of the draw their ticket was purchase for.
15. When a winning ticket is presented, the winner must: show 1 piece of government issue ID proving their age to be over 18, complete Saugeen Memorial Hospital Foundation 5050 Prize Claim Form and sign their name on a printed copy of the winning ticket.
16. If a winner cannot provide photo ID, then the winning proceeds will be held until such identification can be provided or the six-month time period to claim a prize is expired as outlined in item 13.
17. In the event that no winner comes forward, funds will be held for six months. After that time period has elapsed the prize will be dispersed appropriately with the approval of the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO).
18. All prizes to be paid by cheque and must be accepted as awarded.
19. All prize winners agree to have their name and prize information publicized by Saugeen Memorial Hospital Foundation.